TrueSweepstakes.com featured listing packages start at just $29.95 and average 200+ referrals to each giveaway (potentially much more depending on the prize)! That’s only about $0.14 per referral which is way cheaper than the industry standard. The average cost per click in Google Ads is between $1 and $2 which means we’re beating their prices by almost 20x!
What do I get with my featured listing?
- Your giveaway will get included in our newsletter with 25,000+ verified users. This yields extremely high traffic and gives you the biggest bang for your buck! * Only featured listings get included in the newsletter.
- Social media blast to our Facebook and Twitter page.
- All of our social media followers will see your giveaway.
- Featured placement at the top of TrueSweepstakes.com with an image. This ensures a steady flow of traffic for the duration of your promotion.
- Dedicated 1-on-1 support to ensure all of your needs are met.
What plans can I select?
- Free / Basic | 0 Feature, 0 Newsletters, 0 FB, 0 Twitter
- $29.95 | 1 week Feature + 1 Newsletter, 1 Facebook post, 1 Twitter post
- $59.95 | 2 week Feature + 1 Newsletter, 2 Facebook posts, 2 Twitter posts
- $79.95 | 3 week Feature + 2 Newsletters, 2 Facebook posts, 2 Twitter posts ($10 discount)
- $99.95 | 4 week Feature + 2 Newsletters, 3 Facebook posts, 3 Twitter posts ($20 discount)
- $119.95 | 5 week Feature + 3 Newsletters, 3 Facebook posts, 3 Twitter posts ($30 discount)
- $139.95 | 6 week Feature + 3 Newsletters, 4 Facebook posts, 4 Twitter posts ($40 discount)
- $159.95 | 7 week Feature + 4 Newsletters, 4 Facebook posts, 4 Twitter posts ($50 discount)
- $179.95 | 8 week Feature + 4 Newsletters, 5 Facebook posts, 5 Twitter posts ($60 discount)
How much traffic can I expect from a featured listing?
Results vary based on prize type and feature length. 1 week packages typically average a minimum of 200+ referrals. An 8 week feature can get 1,000 – 2,000 referrals depending on the prize. It varies based on the prize, so please contact us if you have any further questions about this.